Page 97 of 305 FirstFirst ... 4787888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107147197 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 970 of 3042

Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #961
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Stopped playing at Chapter 11 on FSW today, going to pick it up in a little bit.

  2. #962
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow, that's cool! Where's it, huh?

  3. #963
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Where is what?

    Beat Full Spectrum Warrior. Great game. I recommend it if you own a XBox and like RTS games.

  4. #964
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Space channel 5...

  5. #965
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So anyone, will you tell me what's Space Channel 5? I don't get the point. IT's a game, or a channel in TV, or what? [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  6. #966
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It is a game. And it plays as described.

    I've finally ordered Sonic Heroes for real now. I've also noticed a massive amount of games i want to get.

    And i'm worried. My parents have pointed out that i have to work 4 hours for a ?20 game. Now i don't want to waste it... But i want to buy games...

  7. #967
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thankz OCB.

    Money. It's always the money. It's never enough... ^_^ I wanna buy a couple of thousand games for my PS2 now, but I can barely buy one or two, because I have to buy a memory card, and +1 joystick... just that now I think of it, I can't buy a game at all... [img]frown.gif[/img]

    Crap!... [img]biggrin.gif[/img] LMAO... and I'm laughin' on myself... how tragic. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #968
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yea, i shouldn't feel so bad for myself. I mean, you can only just afford a console. If anything, i'm spoilt for choice because i can get them.

  9. #969
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Correct. That's the situation. I've start to collect money two months ago, and I got 10.000HUF, but than, no incomin' money, so I've wasted a little of the money, but not much, and I would need nearly 80.000 to buy a joystick, a memory card a consol, and a game ofcourse... Useless to collect money, It'll never be enough... ^_^

  10. #970
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I think PS2 comes with a controller. You'd just need 1 memory card then.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •